This is going to be a short post! I sort of got overwhelmed during the #30daysofthebeautydeputy so I just wanted to do a quick post today! I am working this weekend during Easter. My family is getting together next weekend instead and then we will also celebrate April birthdays during that time as well. But, I just wanted to take the time to wish you all a Happy Easter! I of course we will wearing my Easter scrub top! 🙂 I remember back when I was a little girl, my cousin and I would get matching Easter dresses and it actually looked like Spring outside with leaves and flower blossoms! We would have the Easter egg hunt outside! Nope, not this year or the last or maybe even the last. The ground is covered in snow! Lol, anyway sorry for yet another rant about the Minnesota weather! Can you tell I am sick of it?!?
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
I only use 1 brand of foundation which is tarte. I have their powder foundation and also their liquid foundation. If I had to get rid of one of those I would get rid of the powder foundation. I use the Amazonian clay full coverage foundation in the shade light sand in their liquid formula.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
This is a hard question, I would like to think that I would tell the person and then make a joke about it. But, in reality I don’t think that I would say anything. I’m a fairly shy person especially with meeting new people.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
My Urban Decay lipstick in the shade Strip. It is an urbandecay.com exculsive, but I love that shade.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
In high school I would get up in the last possible moment and then shower (I loved my beauty sleep and I still do), but usually I didn’t have time to blow dry my hair so I ended up going to school with wet hair. I didn’t ever wear makeup in school either because I was a late bloomer with my love of makeup. I don’t know if I really would change anything except not going to school with wet hair. I did love my hair in high school because it was super long. The length is probably why I hated blow drying it.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
First of all my hairdresser would know better. She knows I’m growing my hair out so she would ask me probably a million times are you sure. But, if I did have a pixi cut I would probably cry in the chair. I could never pull off that short of hair.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I would probably bring my naked 2 palette because it is travel friendly and comes with a 2 sided brush. It also doesn’t take up much room in a suitcase.
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
Can I say my palette drawer! Does that count? No I would hope that my Urban Decay The Great and Powerful Oz palettes are safe because they’re limited edition!
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
First of all I don’t think that would happen because my friends don’t share the love of makeup with me. Also, my friends would not destroy my makeup, but I would be pick B (ask them to replace it) because I would do the same if I borrowed something that ended up getting ruined.
If you’re reading this I tag you! I would rather tag you (the person that is reading it) than a list of people that may or may not even read this post!
Comment down below and let me know what you think of my responses and once again Happy Easter!
Day 19: April 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag
Day 18: Easter Goodies!
Day 17: My Niece Does my Makeup
Day 16: Wizard of Oz Collection by Julep
Day 15: Kat Von D Esperanza Palette Review
Day 14: Soap & Glory Endless Glove
Day 13: My Top 10 Youtube Beauty Gurus
Day 12: The Spring Tag
Day 11: Beauty Box 5
Day 10: Discuss with Me #3
Day 9: Fortune Cookie Soap Spring Box
Day 8: No 3 month No-Buy
Day 7: My Weekend & an Ulta Sale
Day 6: Tag 10 Beauty Mistakes I Used to Make
Day 5: Only One Tag
Day 4: GIVEAWAY
Day 3: Miranda’s Tangerine Natural Lip Balm
Day 2: March Favorites
Day 1: Beauty & Fashion Spring Picks Blog Hop
Follow me! Bloglovin Twitter Facebook Instagram
Don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!