Yes, The Beauty Deputy is once again helping the economy…
MALL OF AMERICA
Usually I don’t get to go to MOA very often, but I have already been to MOA twice this year. The opportunity arised and my mom and I decided to go kind of last minute. This time was a lot more exciting because it was during the work week and less busy, unlike my last visit (which was on a Saturday).
This is what part of Nickelodeon Universe looks like.
- Kat Von D everlasting face shaper blush in heartagram
- Bite Beauty BB for Lips in Suede
- blendercleanser Solid by beautyblender
- Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner in Penny Lane
- Urban Decay single eyeshadow in peace
- The Perfect Blend Kit
- F15 Flat Definer Brush
- Notre Dame Eye Shadow single (free with purchase)
- Charity Pot Lotion
- Mr. Bumble Gift set
- Castrophic Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask
- Let the Good Times Roll Facial Cleanser
- Liquid Lipstick in Perspective
- Sea Vegetable Body Soap
- Breath of God Perfume
- Samples: Happy Happy Joy Joy conditioner and I Love Juicy shampoo
The Body Shop
- Strawberry Body Butter
- Raspberry Body Butter
- Peach Body Butter
- Almond Hand & Nail Cream
- Mac Fix+
- Alluring Aquatic Lipstick in Pet Me, Please
- Dr. Weil Dark Circle Minimizer Under Eye Cream
I got a lot of goodies! Comment and let me know if you want to see some OOTD posts!
I actually ordered this online when bareMinerals had a 20% sale. I really wanted to try this Bareskin serum foundation. I got mine in the shade bare porcelain which is the lightest shade. I was actually surprised I was the lightest shade, but I was matched at Ulta (they were out of my color at the time) and it does match.
The main reason from coming down to the cities was a trip to Ikea. Awhile back on my dad’s way back from the cities he made a little stop for me. I was going insane with my organization and knew he was driving by so I got the Alex 9 drawer. It is gorgeous! But, the top drawer had no holes in the piece. 😦 Well, I thought about drilling my own holes, but I figured I would just have to make a trip to Ikea sometime. My Ikea Alex now looks lovely with a new drawer.
My local salon just got this new makeup and skincare line called Glo-Minerals. Awhile back, I got invited to this little class/presentation presented by someone from Glo-Minerals. I have never tried anything from this brand, but I decided why not?!? Time for some The Beauty Deputy research! I’m glad that I went because this brand sounds awesome. It is made of 100% minerals, it is cruelty free, and so much more! I did not get all the items listed below all at this one makeup party. Later on, I decided to pick up the brush cleaner and the cherry balm. The lip-glosses were free with purchase. Also, I got the dual foundation brush from my mom because she decided that she didn’t want it.
- Brush Cleaner
- Eye Makeup Remover
- Water Resistant Mascara
- The Cherry Balm
- Precision Brow Pencil in Taupe
- Luster Shimmer Brick
- Concealer Under Eye Natural
- Texture Brush
- Dual Foundation/camouflage Brush
- Lipglosses in Whisper and Plum Glaze
That concludes my Mall of America haul and my Glo-Minerals haul! Comment and let me know if you have tried any of these products!