So yes, I went to Sephora with my sister in law. Bad idea! I broke my no-buy! Also, watching YouTube is a bad idea as well! I have been seeing videos on some new items that came out to Sephora. When I was shopping with my sis in law, they only had one of each left. The lady said they sold out super fast. So what wonderful items caused me to break my no buy? I’ll point out that a stipulation in my no buy was that it was okay to pick up limited edition items.
Kat Von D came out with these new palettes and when I saw there was only one of each left, I knew I had to pick them up. Yes, I know naughty me!
- Kat Von D Chrysalis Eyeshadow Palette
- Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette
- Beauty Blender in Limited Edition shade (color of the year)
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
My lips have been crazy dry so I decided to give this lip mask a try. Also, I have never tried a beauty blender and I wanted something to help blend my concealer more easily.
I scored in some of my Sephora points for the rest of the items shown above.
- Anastasia Brow Gel
- NARS Beauty Insider which came with a blush, eye-shadow primer, lip gloss, and a highlighter. I have never tried Nars, so I was excited to get a few of their items. (I will do a review on this later)
Yup, so there was my Sephora haul!
Then, came the 50% The Balm sale! The Balm is my favorite makeup brand (along with Urban Decay). They randomly have flash sales for charities. Awhile back Mirya decided to chew up a favorite brush of mine that I had gotten from The Balm. I told myself after I found the brush at its demise, I would wait for another 50% sale.
Yeah, apparently I want to meet Matt(e) nude because I didn’t stop at the brush.
- Meet Matt(e) Nude eyeshadow palette
- Crease, Love & Happiness double sided brush
- Brow Pow in light brown
- Sample of Apple AHA Daily Face Moisturizer
So that concludes my haul. Yes, I know I’m naughty! I’m going to go ahead and say that it is for The Beauty Deputy Research.