Over the years I have picked up quite a few Essie polishes. This brand is one of my favorite brands to use on my nails. I think that these nail polishes apply very nicely on the nail. They’re also available at numerous stores so they’re very easy to find. I have a wide variety of colors, but I mostly have pink and purple colors. Comment and let me know if you have any of these colors and what you think of them!
Here are all 10 of my Essie polishes in a cute little pyramid!
I used the Essie website for the descriptions that I included next to the polish names. I did link the actually Essie website under each name for easier access as well. I got pretty much all of these polishes at Target.
- pink diamond a sparkling gemstone pink
- cute as a button a juicy persimmon delight
- nothing else metals a carefree lavender metallic
- jamaica me crazy a spirited magenta with shimmer
- it’s genius a violet quartz shimmer with beige undertones
- sole mate a creamy and rich plum
- steel-ling the scene a burnished pewter cream
- mojito madness a fun-loving, lime green
- mint candy apple a creme de menthe mint
- for the twill of it rich medium brown with reflective green shimmer
Top & Base Coats
From left to right: pink diamond, cute as a button, nothing else metals, jamaica me crazy, it’s genius, sole mate, steel-ling the scene, mojito madness, mint candy apple, and for the twill of it
My favorite polishes from my collection include: nothing else metals, it’s genius, mint candy apple, and for the twill of it. I really like the metallic finish of nothing else metals. Comment and let me know what colors you think I need to try. Looking at all the polishes on the Essie site is crazy because they have so many colors! They have this new neon collection that I think looks gorgeous!
The pictures of the Neon Collection were found on Essie’s website here. They’re so gorgeous! I especially love the turquoise, orange, and the purple. Ah! What the heck?!?The love them all!
I hope that you enjoyed this quick post!
Make sure to enter my giveaway! It will end the last day of this month!!!
Also, don’t forget to check out my previous posts from this month during the #30daysofthebeautydeputy
Don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!