Wow, I can’t believe that it has already been this long! I remember when I first started this blog I was unsure if it would be for me. This is something that I really really really enjoy doing. I feel like I’m a person where my hobbies come and go, but this blogging one is here to stay. I am doing 30 days of The Beauty Deputy this month to celebrate! Make sure to check back each day for a new post! I love reading all my followers comments and they mean the world to me! It makes me feel like I should keep writing on my blog, The Beauty Deputy.
- August 13: Came up with the name The Beauty Deputy and started my blog on Blogger.
- October 4: I moved my blog from Blogger to WordPress, because there were too many glitches for me on Blogger. I really think that was the best move on my part because I got so much more traffic and followers! I also found my blogging community! I don’t know if I just wasn’t educated on using Blogger because I know a lot of people like it. Overall, it was a great move in my part. I just think WP is a lot easier to use.
- November 8: 50 follows
- December 22: 100 follows
- December 23: 200 Likes
- January 14: 500 likes
- February 25: 200+ follows
- March 21: 100 posts
- March 30: 1000 likes
- April 4: 6 months on WordPress!
My Blog Stats as of 4/2/14 0240
Number of WP Follows: 255, 353 if you include Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Number of Views: 14,379
Most Popular Post: This is no surprise to me because Disney’s Frozen is doing amazing! Post link is here. As of right now it has had 2,270 views.
Number of Posts: 108
THE GIVEAWAY: BEST OF LIPS
1) Pacifica Natural Color Quench Lip Tint in Guava Berry
This is a holy grail product of mine! I love the color it gives my lips! The scent! Pretty much everything about it! It is natural and cruelty free!
2) Flower Beauty Shine On Lip Gloss in Stop the Violets!
This lip gloss is from Drew Barrymore’s makeup collection. I really like these lip glosses. I don’t have this specific color myself, but I thought it was a lovely color to purchase for my giveaway.
3) Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
This lip scrub smells amazing and also makes the lips super smooth. It is made out of natural ingredients and preservative free meaning that you can lick your lips afterwards because it is basically flavored sugar. I picked this up when I went to Mall of America and thought it would be a good thing to include in my giveaway. Lush is a cruelty free company.
4) Miranda’s Tangerine Natural Lip Balm in Tangerine and Lime
I thought this would be a good product to include in my giveaway because it is one of my favorite lip balms. Make sure to check out my review from yesterday on these.
Information about the giveaway!
- Open Internationally! If I have to send the package overseas, I might have to substitute the lip scrub for something else due to weight restrictions. The product is made out of glass so it is pretty heavy. Yes, I will use a padded envelope!
- I bought all these products by myself. It is not sponsored by any company.
- If you’re under 16 you should ask for your parents permission.
- I will contact the winner within 48 hours of the closing date.
- If you’re the winner you have 72 hours to reply to my email email@example.com
- People who follow just for the giveaway will be blocked. That is just plain right rude! I don’t appreciate that! A person that actual reads my blog and is a follower deserves to win, not someone that is just following for the free product.
- I’m not liable for any damage or loss occurred to the prize in the mail.
- Information such as email addresses and shipping addresses are safe with me.
- Starts April 4, 2014 at midnight Central Time.
- Ends April 30, 2014 at midnight Central Time.
How to Enter!
Make a blog comment on what is your favorite The Beauty Deputy post!
Follow The Beauty Deputy
There is also other options that help you earn points: Twitter, Facebook, etc.
This give-away is powered by Raflecopter! See link below!
Once, again thank you so much so my followers! I really appreciate each and every one of your comments!