Hey Beauty Deputy readers. I am a fellow Minnesotan of Brittany’s and we thought it’d be fun to mix it up for the day and trade blogs. You can find me here, but before you head over keep reading to learn some random facts about moi 🙂
1. What is your blog about? What are some of your favorite posts you’ve written?
In short, it is about my life. To get a better idea check out these posts about wanting to be engaged, my love for my small fur baby, the guy I’m dating and why we work, and an awkwardly embarrassing situation I managed to get myself into.
2. What do you like to do in your free time (besides blogging of course!)?
I love to read. When I am reading a book I usually can’t put it down and knock it out within a day. Lately though most of my free time goes towards trying to keep up with all of my TV shows. Hard work I tell ya.
3. What TV show are you obsessed with lately?
Oh so many. The Blacklist, Pretty Little Liars, 24, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD…the list could go on forever!
4. What is your all time favorite movie?
I would have to go with How To Lose A Guy in Ten Days. And Spider-man and more recently The Vow.
5. What is your favorite book?
I hate favorites, only because I literally can never pick one. I guess I’ll go with the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz. I haven’t read them in a while but they are a great read about a teenage spy.
Random picture of my cute puppy because who can say no to a face like that?
6. Would you rather go skydiving or scuba diving?
I would most definitely rather go scuba diving. I have a slight fear of heights and how can you go wrong getting to look at all the pretty sea life?
7.What is your favorite winter activity?
Although I haven’t done either in a few years it is a tie between tubing and ice skating. So fun!
8. If you could live anywhere where would it be?
As long as all my friends can come (mainly my bestie) I would be in Chicago on a heartbeat.
9. Who was your childhood TV character crush?
Weird as it may be I am going to have to go with TJ from Recess. I don’t what it was about him but I was smitten.
10. Who is your favorite superhero?
As you may have guessed from an earlier response I am a Spider-man lover all the way. Just call me MJ 😉