Thank you so much Angie from Rubyangel711 for nominated me for this award! I really appreciate it!!! Make sure to go check out her blog here. This is my very first Shine On Award. Thinking of the word, “shine” makes me happy!! Also makes me think of summer which makes me extremely happy!
If you would like to accept and forward the award on. the ‘Shine On’ Award rules are:
1. Display the award logo to your blog
2. Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
3. Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post
5. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Here are 7 things about me:
1. I hate onions!!! I think they’re disgusting! I don’t understand how people can put onions on their cheeseburgers!
2. I used to have a stuffed animal panda bear that was my “security blanket.” Sadly, he didn’t have a unique name because I named him, “Mr. Panda.” I still do have him down in the basement and I will never get rid of him! But, he was the reason I started to love panda bears.
3. Still going with the theme of panda bears. I saw my first real panda bear in August 2010!
Here is a video that I took during my trip to San Diego Zoo…
4. Ok moving on from panda bears. I liked the 2nd Hunger Games movie better then the first! Same with The Hobbit!
5. My cousin and I were super close growing up and we would braid our hair together when our parents said it was time to go! They apparently can’t split us up when our hair is braided together!
6. I love finding new books to read, but never can find the time to read them all! I have enough books to last me for awhile. Darn you Target book club!
7. Apparently according to a pattern I am suppose to have 2 girls, then a boy! This is because my mom had boy boy girl, my grandma had girl girl boy, and my great grandma had boy boy girl! How silly is that!?!
- The Feminine Files
- Makeup Crazy
- Simply Stine
- Stephanie Wright
- The Little Scottish Corner
- Beautiful Goodies
- Eye Have A Lot of Feelings\
- Gracious Luck
- Andrea Elizabeth
- World Inspires You Create
- Ginger Loves Make-up
- Cats for Life
Congrats to my nominees!!! Make sure to check out their blogs because they all deserve this award! Thanks again for the nomination!!!!
The Beauty Deputy