If you’re a huge Lush lover like I am and live in the United States, you may know that Lush products aren’t cheap! I heard about people from the United States ordering from the UK site because it was cheaper. Well I decided to check it out! I figured that it probably wouldn’t be that much cheaper because then I would have to pay for international shipping. Well it doesn’t hurt to check it out…right?!? Another reason I decided to order from Lush UK was because the US site was out of Let the Good Times Roll which is almost a crime in my mind. I even tweeted them with my sadness. Then I started wondering about ordering from the UK site again and that is just what I did. I decided well if I’m going to order I might as well make it a good sized order. I also knew that I wanted to get a lot of products so it was a good timing.
Steps on ordering from Lush UK
- Check to make sure your bank/credit card allows international purchases
- Go to their UK website here
- Set up an account
- Add products to cart that your heart desires
- Add the same items to the Lush USA site here
- Compare the prices by using a currency converter using Google. I typed in British pounds to US dollars into Google and it brought it right up. (fyi: currency exchange rates change everyday)
- Decide which is better pricing and if it is worth it
- Click check out
- Enter address (Change country to United States. There was no place for State so I put my City and State under City)
- Enter Zip Code
- Add a message for samples! (I added that I would like samples of shampoo and conditioner for oily hair and that I wanted to try the Karma Kreme)
- Review and Submit
- Wait until a wonderful Lush package arrives at your door step.
So how did ordering go for me?
It was super easy! I ordered on a Friday and I got my package the following Wednesday! That is crazy fast for international shipping!!! My package also had tracking so that was nice. I was really surprised when it came so fast!
Lush Valentine’s Collection
Body Butters/Hand Cream
More Lush Goodies!!
So was it worth it?
After this post you may be commenting, “you need LA or Lush Anonymous,” but like I said if I’m paying international shipping I might as well make it worthwhile. I do think that it was worth it because even with international shipping (which was a lot), it was about 3o dollars cheaper! In not speaking of shipping it was $67.03 cheaper! That is astronomical! I think that is crazy! For example the Dream Cream in the US is $26.95 for 8.4 oz!!! Since I got it from Lush UK it was £9.38! That comes out to be $15.31 for the same size!! So yes it was worth it!!! So I won’t be buying anything from Lush for awhile because well I’m all stocked up! Until next time I run out of Let the Good Times Roll! 😛
With that I hope you enjoyed this post!!! Comment and let me know if you have tried any of these products! I will be having a lot of happy baths in my future!
The Beauty Deputy