Well hello there my followers and newcomers! I’m coming to you with another “Zero To Hero” post! So if you don’t know about this series of posts check it out here. I was super busy lately with work that I’m not able to do it day by day, but I am able to clump them together. So here is days 6-10. Check out my previous posts from this series below.
DAY 6: PUBLISH A POST THAT INCLUDES A NEW ELEMENT
Well I have posted quite a few pictures so that isn’t anything new for me. But, they do say that a picture is worth a thousand words which I agree. My favorite kind of posts are the ones with pictures!!
I’ve also posted a few videos of my puppy Mirya and my cat Molly so that choice is out!
Hmm…this is hard?
So I decided to share with you all my Pinterest board site, which I have spent a lot of time pinning some amazing pins. I will admit that my Pinterest addiction has died down quite a bit, but I still do have almost 3,000 pins of amazing food, products, tips, DIYs, and many more.
My favorite board is…
Another favorite board is…
One of my favorite pins is…
How my child will learn the alphabet (well when I do have children)…
So there is my new element! Comment and let me know if you use Pinterest.
DAY 7: DO SOME MORE PERSONALIZING
I honestly spent quite a bit of time personalizing my blog recently! My friend helped me and came up with an amazing logo that I love! I am still in the process of personalizing it. But, this isn’t a one day project. I am also thinking about dropping the .wordpress part of my blog URL and becoming http://www.thebeautydeputy.com. Comment and let me know if you have done this step!
Check out my main page here: http://www.thebeautydeputy.wordpress.com
DAY 8: MAKE YOUR “ABOUT” PAGE IRRESISTIBLE
Yay for completing the first week of posts according to The Daily Post! Well late that is and in a clump! Lol! A blogger has to do what a blogger has to do! Awhile ago I tackled my about page. But, I decided to tackle it again! I did update it so check it out here!
DAY 9: HEAD A LITTLE DEEPER INTO THE BLOGOSPHERE
Today’s assignment: Follow five more blogs and/or topics.
The blogs/topics I decided to follow are….
1) Meredith Kelley: I was looking into the topic cooking and I saw a recipe on enchiladas. Yum!!!! I actually was thinking about making those tomorrow so it was honestly perfect timing! She also has some beauty reviews!
2) Katelynn from Haphazardly Ever After: I was still looking at the cooking category and this blog name caught my mind! Very unique! She has a post on fried rice which is a favorite of mine!
3) I decided to follow the topic Nintendo Wii U. I think Nintendo is the best gaming company out of any of the systems combined! Who doesn’t love Yoshi or Mario and Luigi? I don’t have the Nintendo Wii U, but I do have the original Wii. I am a big fan of Mario games, although I will admit that I don’t play it very often at all.
4) I followed this blog from one animal lover to another… http://ouroslo.wordpress.com/.
5) My last and final follow or topic for the evening is Donna from Donna Does Reviews! She has quite a few beauty posts that got me intrigued.
DAY 10: DRESS UP YOUR BLOG WITH WIDGETS
I have dressed up my blog with a few widgets. Check it out on the side bar. Some of them include: my Facebook page, twitter, a category cloud, and many more.
Comment and let me know if you’re doing this series of posts!
Hope everybody has an amazing morning, afternoon, evening, and night all around the world! …and many more to come!!!!
The Beauty Deputy