I love these types of things! I also thought this set of questions was a good one and good for a beauty blogger like myself! I saw this post from Britney at buzybritney2009.wordpress.com. I will link her post below.
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Naturally straight. One time in middle school I got a perm because I really wanted curly hair. Well that was a bad idea because it made my hair so fragile. But, now it is good.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I have naturally dark blonde hair and I go to the salon to have it highlighted. Last year I dyed my hair dark brown which I really liked, but it grew out too fast and then I looked like a skunk with my blonde roots coming through. I also had red hair one time. It was one of those dyes that washes out after awhile. It started out really dark red, but when it got to be strawberry blonde random people stopped me and said they liked my hair (like at the grocery store).
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I usually wear it down. Otherwise I wear it in a ponytail at work.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I hardly do a manicure because nail polish doesn’t last. But, on my birthday on Monday I am getting my first gel manicure with my mom. I’m hoping it last a lot longer then regular nail polish. Last time I painted my nails it lasted less than 24 hours before my first chip.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Refer to question number 4. Two days ago I tried to do a candy cane look on my nails. Well that was a miserable fail!
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I usually do all year around. But so far this winter I haven’t polished them. I should go do that.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
It depends on what I am doing for that day. I take the longest on my eye makeup. I would say 15 to 20 minutes.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Depends on the shadow I am using. If it is an eye shadow that has a lot of fallout I will do my eyes first. Most of the time I do my face first. I don’t wear much face makeup. I sometimes wear foundation, otherwise lately I have been wearing a tinted moisturizer.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I would have to say I collect makeup. If you have seen my Perfect Palette Tag I’m sure you would agree. I love eye shadow palettes. It’s my favorite kind of makeup. They also make it hard when they come out with new exciting ones all the time.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I have never tried wearing false lashes. Well I have tried this product called 3D Fiber lashes from Younique that applies just like mascara. Basically after applying regular mascara, transplantation gel is added over the mascara, and then fiber lashes are applied. I will do a review on it soon.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
No I don’t. I hardly wear any makeup at work.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
I wear makeup on my days off. Somedays I take lazy days and don’t put on makeup if I plan on being home alone. But, I most likely always put it on for family.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
I leave the house without makeup all the time.
14. How many high-end products do you have?
Quite a few.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
I decide when I am getting dressed. Either I put on a pair of scrubs (if I’m working) or regular clothes.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
Not very often. Every few months.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up and go to sleep at 12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, or 11 (AM/PM) I never ever go to bed or wake up at the same time. I don’t get the luxury of working 8-5 or any regular hours. I work 7 am to 7:30 PM or 7 PM to 7:30 AM. If I work the next day I go to bed at 10 PM or around there and if I work the next night shift I stay up the night before as late as I can sleep in as late as I can. Since I work 12 hour shifts I get more days off during the week. I am also only considered part time.
18. How often or when do you workout?
I will admit I could workout more. I like doing it when I get up in the morning.
19. Left handed or right handed?
Right handed. I am pretty useless with my left hand.
20. How tall are you?
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I was in Spanish in high school and during my senior year of high school I went to Spain and traveled to many different cities with a school group. I also got to stay with a host family. That was a really good experience.
22. How many pets do you have?
I have a dog named Mirya and a cat named Molly. I also have a dog named Maddie who just turned 10 that lives at my parents house. I was in 9th grade when we got her.
23. How do you blog?
I usually start out with thinking of ideas. Then I take pictures, upload them. Then start blogging away! I use my desktop computer.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yes, always. I feel like that is part of blogging. I also respond to comments.
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
In the back of my mind. But, no I don’t make an actual physical list.
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I was trying to think of something to go with Beauty and I don’t know Deputy just kind of came to me. My boyfriend asked me last night why I don’t want to be the Beauty Sheriff. Well, I feel like Beauty Deputy sounds better.
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I use my Iphone 4s or I use my Sony Cyber-shot (16.1 mega pixels and 10x optical zoom).
28. How often do you clean your house?
I do spot cleaning every day, but deep cleaning once a week to every other.
29. What’s your favorite color?
It always changes. But, it has been purple for the longest time.
30. Do you swear?
Sometimes, I try not to swear. I hate when people can’t carry on a normal conversation without a swear word.
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well it is my day off and then I work this weekend. I plan on going to my parents house because my nieces are staying there and then I am going to take them to Frozen.
I tag whoever wants to do this tag and these lovely ladies down below….
Hope you enjoyed that post and let me know if you decide to do this post so I can check it out!
The Beauty Deputy
- Another get to know me tag (buzybritney2oo9.wordpress.com)