People who know me may know that I am in love with Disney! I may be 25 next week, but I never think I will be too old to love the amazing movies that Disney creates. I love the creativity behind them! The most recent Disney movie that came out is called, “Frozen.” I did love this movie! I thought it was very well done with the animation and I loved the story line. But, on a makeup lover’s perspective I noticed that wow…these characters have really amazing makeup. So I decided to do a inspired makeup look. If you don’t know much about this movie. It is about 2 sisters, one named Anna and the other named Elsa. Well Elsa has this ability to turn things into Winter or ice. This ability causes a lot of issues between the sisters. She becomes what they call, “The Ice Queen.” I’m not going to tell you more than that because I want you to see it for yourself. Also I love the music in this movie too! Anyway back to the makeup look. Anna has a neutral look, whereas Elsa has a very pretty look with the color purple which right now is my favorite color.
First off I am going to start off with some pictures of what Elsa looks like.
Here are a few more photos of Elsa and the rest of the characters.
As you can see she has a purplish pink style makeup on her lid with a orange/brownish color in her crease. I just think that her makeup is gorgeous!!! Don’t you agree?
Well here is my attempt on this look.
What did I use to get this look?
Eye Shadow Base: Sigma Eye Shadow Base in Pursue
Lip color: Tarte LipSurgence lip tint in the color believe
(I got a sample size in a holiday box I got at Sephora)
Eye Shadow Palette: Stila In The Moment
Liquid Eyeliner: The Balm Schwing
Pencil Eyeliner: Em Cosmetics Waterliner in Black Night
Eyelash Curler: Tarte Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler
Blush/highlight: Urban Decay Naked Flushed
How I got this look?
Well I am going to post another picture of the palette so you can see the pictures and then the swatches.
Well onto the steps! If you don’t have the Stila in the moment palette or the Sigma eye shadow base that is fine! Just find colors that are close. Use what you got!
1. Take Sigma’s eye shadow base in pursue and put that all over the eyelid, but not on the crease
2. Take the color impulse which is a pale shimmery lavender color and add that to the inner part of the eyelid and take that color in about 1/3 of the eye
3. Take the color glance which is a violet with shimmer and add that color to the rest of the eyelid
4. Blend the colors impulse and glance together to make a nice transition into the darker color
5. Add the color whim which is a soft reddish-orange brown with some shimmer into the crease
6. Take the color improvise which is a dark plum into the outer V to add dimension and blend that color into whim
7. Add desire which is a soft matte light pinkish tan as a highlight below the brows
8. Add the color glance to the bottom lash line, stop half way
9. Make sure everything is blended nicely
10. Add Schwing liquid eyeliner to upper lash line
11. Add Em Cosmetics waterliner to waterline
12. Curl lashes and add Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
13. Add Urban Decay’s Flushed blush (a rose toned pink) to the apples of the cheeks and to the tip of the nose. If you look at a photo of Elsa she has a red nose which makes sense because it’s Winter!
14. Add Urban Decay’s Flushed highlighter (pink-champagne)
15. Add Tarte’s LipSurgence in the color believe to the lips (a berry colored lip)
16. Ready set go! Look into the mirror! Smile! Go enjoy the world!!
Anyway I hope that you all enjoyed this post! I really do love my Disney movies! Maybe I will do more posts like this in the future. Comment down below on what you thought of this look. Also let me know if you saw the movie Frozen and what did you think of it?
The Beauty Deputy