Boy oh boy is today the day for award nominations! I just completed the, “One Lovely Blog,” post! Well onto the, “Sunshine Award.” First off I will say that this picture below makes me happy because I think of Summer! (I am not ready for another Minnesota Winter and would love to go back to Summer if I could.)
I want to thank The Little Scottish Corner for the nomination. I really appreciate it! I enjoy reading your blog too!
- I love Italian food, I order it quite frequently at restaurants.
- I am a RN at a hospital. I work on the Medical-Surgical floors.
- I have a really close knit family.
- I know how to crochet (just not very good)
- I love Christmas time! I love Christmas decorations. I am tempted to put up my tree tomorrow.
- I love chocolate!
- I’ve lived in Minnesota my whole life and never plan on leaving. Unless I get a job working with pandas at the San Diego Zoo. (very unlikely)
- I love watching movies. I am very excited for the upcoming, “Hunger Games Catching Fire” movie.
- I love to read.
- I was in dance for 13 years. My favorite was when I was on the dance team in high school.
- I have 2 tattoos. One of a butterfly resting on a moon on my foot. I also have a dragonfly on my shoulder except the body is made out of Chinese symbols for “live, laugh, love.” I got the dragonfly tattoo with my cousin.
- Who is the biggest inspiration in your life? Probably my grandma. She is a really hard worker. She is also very healthy for her age. So I hope that one day I can be as successful as she is.
- Why and when did you start blogging? I started blogging in August of this year. I moved my blog to WordPress in October and I am glad that I did. I decided to start blogging because I have a really big interest in all things beauty related and I felt like I had a lot of say about it.
- The first makeup/beauty/fashion item you remember buying? I would have to say Lip Smackers as a little girl. Otherwise it was something from Avon because that was the first makeup I ever really used.
- Cats or dogs? Both! But I suppose that isn’t a good enough answer. I would have to say I’m more of a dog person. I just love dog’s unconditional love and their excitement when their owner gets home. But, I love my dog and cat! My cat is just more independent.
- Favourite drugstore and favourite high end product? My favorite drug store product is probably Baby Lips by Maybelline and my favorite high end product is probably my Naked 2 palette.
- Ideal night in? Spending time with family. Making a nice supper and then watching a movie and maybe playing a board game of some sort.
- One place in the world you really want to go? I really would like to go to Ireland. I think that it look gorgeous and super green!
- If you could tell your younger self one thing what would it be? That is a hard question! I would have to tell my younger self to take generals first at the local tech school and then go to a 4 year college. Instead I went the opposite. I completed my nursing program at the local tech school after I went to a 4 year college for a year and a half.
- Favourite film or tv show? My favorite movie would have to be, “The Count of Monte Cristo.” I first saw it in my 12th grade English class and I just loved it! It has the theme of love, friendship, betrayal, and revenge. It is based off of a really old book by Alexandre Dumas.
- Your most prized possession? A cross necklace that I got from my grandma.
- Dessert island products? Naked 2 and Urban Decay Vice 2 palette just because I could get a wide range of looks with those palettes.
My nominees are…
1. Blueberry&Pinks http://blueberrypinks.wordpress.com/
2. Joannaloves http://joannaloves.com/
3. love beauty marks http://lovebeautymarks.wordpress.com/
4. Dragonfly reviews http://dragonflybeautyreviews.wordpress.com/
5. The Chick Clique http://thechickclique.com/
6. Eve Have A Lot of Feelings http://eyehavealotoffeelings.wordpress.com/
7. Miz Lulu http://lifewithmizlulu.wordpress.com/
8. Back to Beautiful http://backtobeautifulblog.com/
9. mylifeasholland http://mylifeasholland.wordpress.com/
10. rubyangel711 http://rubyangel711.wordpress.com/
11. la belle http://labelle1.wordpress.com/
My questions for my nominees are:
1. Favorite movie?
2. Who inspires you most?
3. Favorite makeup item?
4. Drug store or high end?
5. Colorful or neutral makeup looks?
6. What do you like doing for fun?
7. Favorite artist/band?
8. Favorite mascara?
9. Favorite blush?
10. Favorite food?
11. Favorite Disney princess?
Ready set go!