One of the last times that I went to Lush one of the workers threw in a sample of the facial cleanser, “Let the Good Times Roll.” I am glad that she did because this facial cleanser smells amazing!!!
I ended up getting the full sized product which was $12.95 for 3.5 oz. Otherwise you can get 8.8 oz for $28.95. Yes, that is expensive but Lush is a company that I don’t mind splurging on because their products are made fresh with good ingredients and not loaded with a bunch of ingredients that you can’t even pronounce. Also, they are fighting against animal testing and their containers are all made from recycled plastic!
This was what the packaging states regarding this product. You might be able to see in the photos below.
“Our seasonal, popcorn-inspired facial cleanser. Smoothing, soothing and ever so slighting warming on the skin.”
“Massage our polenta and cinnamon scrub into skin for a smooth, polished look.”
Did I like this product?
Yes, I loved it! I love the smell! It doesn’t exactly remind me of popcorn, unless I suppose you add cinnamon to your popcorn. It reminds me of some sort of cinnamon cookie dough,
How often do I use it?
I use it about every other day. It is a scrub so it really exfoliates and gets the face clean. It may be too much to use everyday.
Would I buy it again?
Yes I would! This product apparently was a seasonal item before and now its back full time due to popular demand.
Have I tried other facial cleansers from Lush?
Yes, I have tried, “Angels on Bare Skin.” I did like that facial cleanser too. It does have the same concept with adding water to turn it into a paste. But, I probably would not buy this one again because I love Let the Good Times Roll much more!
Where can I purchase it from if I don’t have a Lush nearby?
So overall here are my pros and cons
- Amazing smell
- Gives your face that clean feel
- Has exfoliating properties
- Made fresh
- Doesn’t cause my face to get all red or have a breakout
- Container wasn’t full (but I suppose it probably does have 3.5 oz in it, but still the website shows theirs full)
- Sticker rubs off (if you wash your face in the shower then make sure its far away from the shower stream because the stickers break down and then there is a bunch of black spots all over the shower)
Anyway let me know if you have tried this facial cleanser or any of their other cleansers!
The Beauty Deputy
- ‘Let The Good Times Roll’ Cleanser by LUSH (pagesandperfume.com)
- Aqua Marina Fresh Facial Cleanser Review (thelifeandliesofsarah.wordpress.com)
- Summers Empties! (The cleanser collection) (blueberrypinks.wordpress.com)