When I first saw this palette online at that moment I knew I had to have it! It is the most unique palette that I own and one of my favorite palettes and that is saying a lot because I have a lot of makeup palettes. First off Bh Cosmetics is very reasonably priced. At that time this palette was priced $14 which makes it definitely worth the money. Right now the palette is on sale and costs only $11 dollars. Bh Cosmetics usually has the large eye shadow palettes in the generic black packaging, but I have to say Bh Cosmetics has stepped it up because their packaging for their new palettes are fun and something new! I have heard some people complain that this palette looks childish with the graphics and that they should have stuck with the generic black packaging. Well, I don’t think so! I think this palette was a cool idea and the concept is galaxy themed, so why not make the packaging fun too!
Here is their website: http://www.bhcosmetics.com
So are you ready to see the amazing colors included in this palette?
Some of my favorite colors
- Milky Way and Cosmic: these purple colors are gorgeous in my opinion. Work well together.
- Mercury, Mars, Eclipse, and Asteroid: I like these colors for adding dimension to the eye look.
- Meteor and Comet: these colors are fun to add to an eye look for an extra pop of color.
- Pigmentation: the colors are super pigmented!
- Staying power: I feel like this palette stays just as long without creasing or fading as more expensive palettes. I do use an eye primer with all eye shadows that I use.
- Awesome range of colors!
- Palette is sturdy.
- You also get quite a bit of product. Net wt: 1.27 oz/35.4 gram and plus a little goes a long way!
- Mirror doesn’t stay up, but most palette mirrors don’t and I never use them anyway.
- There isn’t a good shade to use as a highlight shade, so I always have to grab for another palette to finish the look.
- What about Pluto? I know they now say Pluto isn’t a planet anymore but so its the, “Galaxy Chic” palette.
- Bh Cosmetics is only sold online and shipping is expensive in my opinion, but they do have a lot of sales and sometimes discounted shipping!
Overall I really liked this palette! I would definitely buy it again!
Anyway I hope you liked this palette review! Let me know what palettes you’re loving and what you think of this one!
Also check out my review on the Bh Cosmetics: Floral Blush Duos linked below.
The Beauty Deputy
- bh cosmetics: floral blush duos (thebeautydeputy.wordpress.com)
- BH Cosmetics Haul: Pics and First Impressions! (prettyintheeast.wordpress.com)
- Purple Eye Look Using Galaxy Chic Palette! (kellenabeauty.wordpress.com)
- BH Cosmetics & Embracing your look (bellanoel.wordpress.com)